b. 23 July 1924 in Katowice (PL), d. 31 December 2008 in Egypt; Polish sculpto
|Studied at the Art Academy [ASP] in Sopot and subsequently in Warsaw|
|1959||Prize in the sculpture competition for the memorial in Gorki at the exhibition "The Young Fight for Peace"|
|1963||Prize in the sculpture competition for the memorial in Gorki at the exhibition "The Young Fight for Peace"|
|1965||Organized the 1st biennale for interior forms in Elbing with Krzywe Koło and Galerie EL|
|1971-1974||Collaboration with the Warsaw Modern Gallery|
During this period the artist also began to engage in more and more international collaborations and took part in numerous biennales (Belgium, Italy, Germany) as well as in exhibitions of Polish art.
First works in granite, floating pieces in brass and especially a series of six steel sculptures titled Sacrums
Solo exhibition in the Staatstheater, Dortmund
|1979||2nd prize for the sculpture Porta de la Inferno at the Biennale Dantesco in Ravenna|
In New York City she produced many sculptures. In 2008, the Zapiecek Gallery staged her last exhibition. Her sculptures can be seen in the National Museum in Warsaw, National Museum in Poznań, Rijksmuseum Kröller-Müller, Oterlo.