b. 1923 in Reisenberg, Lower Austria (A), d. 30 May 1996 in Bad Vöslau (A); Austrian sculptor
|Studied at the Salzburg school of arts and crafts|
|1947-1953||Studied at the University of Applied Arts, Vienna, graduating as an academic sculptor|
|Exchange scholarships in Paris, Rome, London and Egypt|
|1967-1997||Foundation of the Lindabrunn Sculpture Symposium at the suggestion of Karl Prantl|
|Vice president and director of exhibitions of the Vienna Künstlerhaus and chairman of the Bundeskonferenz der bildenden Künstler Österreichs|
He worked in stone, wood and metal and attended numerous international symposia as a sculptor, including Mauthausen, Vancouver in Canada and Suwako and Hagi in Japan. He took part in the Forma Viva sculpture symposium in Portorož in Slovenia and the sculpture symposia in Villány in Hungary and Acolman in Mexico.